>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

March 7, 2011

What I"m working on right now

I have 2 coats of primer on the chairs, sanded in between the coats, two coats of paint on and also put the fabric on the seat cushions! Just waiting to see if they need yet another coat and also trying to decide if I'm going to distress the chairs or not. Here is one chair, she's sitting pretty now:


Remember the before, well technically this isn't her before picture but it's a picture of her and her friends gathered around the table:





While I was busy with painting the chairs, my children were busy doing this:



and this:



They actually built a fort under the table yesterday and two of the three girls slept under it last night. We are on Spring Break and so they've been playing together all day really well which is awesome! The side effect of that is a tornado like aftermath in the playroom. Which isn't that what a playroom is for? But when you can't play in the playroom because there is no space, it then spills out into other rooms. They have a lot of cleaning to do today!
We are surprising our children tomorrow with a waterpark getaway, I can't wait! They have no idea so this will be so fun! Hopefully the dining room will be finished soon! What are you working on this week?


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love how that chair turned out and L.O.V.E. Love that you showed us what was going on in the rest of the house! Way to keep it real! :-)
    Vanessa
    P.S. We have a giveaway going on right now so come on by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always working on too much! :) If there is any "naked wood" left in my house...it will be painted soon. Oh, and i need to do the bricks on the fireplace soon too. So many projects...not enough hands. If God had given me more hands...I would not sleep. :) Good job, Ange! I need to find my staple gun and buy a sewing machine. A little fabric in the house is needed on the windows. Yet...another project starting in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chairs look great! Black & white is so classic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!